The worm gear reducer is a transmission mechanism with a compact structure, large transmission ratio, and self-locking function under certain conditions. It is one of the most commonly used gear reducers. Among them, the hollow shaft type worm gear reducer not only has the above Features, and easy to install, reasonable structure, more and more widely used. The hollow shaft type worm gear reducer is equipped with a helical gear reducer at the input end of the worm gear reducer. The multi-stage reducer can achieve a very low output speed. It is a combination of the helical gear stage and the worm gear stage. The stage worm gear reducer has higher efficiency. Moreover, the vibration is small, the noise is low, and the energy consumption is low. Frequently asked questions and their causes.
1, the reducer heat and oil leakage, 2, worm gear wear, 3, transmission small helical gear wear, 4, bearing (worm) damage.
1. Gear reducer heat and oil leakage: In order to improve the efficiency, the worm gear reducer generally uses non-ferrous metal as the worm wheel, and the worm uses the harder steel. Because it is a sliding friction drive, it will generate higher heat during the operation, making the parts and seals of the reducer There is a difference in thermal expansion between them, so that a gap is generated in each mating surface, and the oil is thinned due to an increase in temperature, which easily causes leakage. There are four main reasons. First, whether the material is reasonable. Second, the surface quality of the friction surface. Third, the choice of lubricating oil, whether the amount of addition is correct, and the fourth is the assembly quality and the use environment.
2, Worm gear wear: The worm gear is generally made of tin bronze. The paired worm material is generally hardened with 45 steel to HRC45-55. It is also commonly used 40C: hardened HRC50-55, ground to the roughness RaO.8fcm by the worm grinder, and the worm is in the normal operation of the reducer. Just like a hardened “sickle”, the worm gear is continuously smashed to make the worm wheel wear. In general, this wear is very slow, like some reducers in a factory can be used for more than 10 years. If the wear speed is fast, it is necessary to consider whether the selection of the reducer is correct, whether there is overload operation, the material of the worm gear, the assembly quality or the use environment.
3. Drive small helical gear wear: It usually occurs on a vertically mounted reducer, mainly related to the amount of lubricant added and the choice of lubricant. When the vertical installation is installed, it is easy to cause insufficient oil quantity. When the speed reducer stops running, the transmission gear oil between the motor and the reducer is lost, the gear can not get the proper lubrication protection, and it is not effective during startup or operation. Lubrication causes mechanical wear and even damage.
4, The worm bearing damage: When the reducer fails, even if the gearbox is well sealed, the factory often finds that the gear oil in the reducer has been emulsified, the bearing has been rusted, corroded, and damaged. This is because the gear oil is used during the stop and stop of the gear reducer. The condensation of moisture generated after the heat is cooled; of course, it is also closely related to the bearing quality and assembly process.
Worm gear reducer solution: (1) Guarantee the quality of assembly. In order to ensure the quality of the assembly, the factory purchased and made some special tools. When disassembling and installing the reducer worm gear, worm, bearing, gear, and other components, try to avoid hitting directly with other tools such as hammer; when replacing gears and worm gears, try to Use original parts and replace in pairs; when assembling the output shaft, pay attention to the tolerance, D≤50mm, use H7/k6, D>50mm, use H7/m6, and use anti-adhesive or red dan oil to protect the hollow The shaft prevents wear and rust, prevents the scale of the fit, and is difficult to disassemble during maintenance.
(2) Selection of lubricating oil and additives. The worm gear reducer generally uses 220# gear oil. For some gears with a heavy load, frequent start, and poor use environment, the factory also selected some lubricant additives (such as Anzhi Chemical Company), reducer When stopped, the gear oil remains attached to the gear surface, forming a protective film to prevent heavy loads, low speed, high torque, and metal-to-metal contact during start-up. The additive also contains a sealed regulator and a leak preventer to keep the seal soft and elastic, effectively reducing oil leakage.
(3) Selection of the installation position of the reducer. When possible, do not use vertical installation. In the vertical installation, the amount of lubricating oil added is much larger than that of the horizontal installation, which is likely to cause heat generation and oil leakage of the reducer. The factory introduced 40,000 bottles/’time pure draft beer production lines, some of which are installed vertically. After a period of operation, the transmission pinion has great wear and even damage. After adjustment, the situation has been greatly improved.
(4) Establish a corresponding lubrication maintenance system. The factory maintains the reducer according to the “five-set” principle of lubrication work so that each reducer has regular inspections by the incumbent. When the work finds that the oil temperature rises significantly, the temperature rise exceeds 40 °C or the oil temperature. If the quality of the oil drops above 80 °C or if more copper powder is found in the oil and abnormal noise is generated, stop using it immediately, remove the fault, and replace the lubricant before using it. When refueling, pay attention to the same amount of oil and installation position to ensure that the reducer is properly lubricated.
In short, the hollow shaft type worm gear reducer is easy to install, reasonable in structure, reliable, and durable. Of course, we must also pay attention to the choice of the number of the reducer, SDT Tech will be based on the shape of the reducer, the layout of the cooling ribs, the calculation of the heat balance, the design of the oil circuit, etc., combined with the actual use and operating conditions of the reducer, using Strong Drive Tool process to produce high quality, reliable and durable gearboxes. As long as the user uses the maintenance correctly, he can get satisfactory results.