The cycloidal gear reducer of the reducer adopts the cycloidal pinion meshing and planetary transmission principle, so it is also called the planetary cycloid reducer. The planetary cycloidal reducer can be widely used in petroleum, environmental protection, chemical industry, cement, Transportation, textile, pharmaceutical, food, printing, lifting, mining, metallurgy, construction, power generation and other industries, as a drive or reducer. Its unique smooth structure can replace ordinary cylindrical gear reducer and worm gear reducer in many cases. Therefore, the planetary cycloidal gear reducer is widely used in various industries and fields and is widely welcomed by users.
(2) Conditions of use:
- The cycloidal pinwheel reducer is allowed to be used in the continuous working system while allowing both forward and reverse directions.
- The rated speed of the input shaft is 1500 rpm. When the input power is greater than 18.5 kW, it is recommended to use a 6-pole motor with 960 rpm.
- The working position of the horizontally mounted cycloid reducer is horizontal. The maximum horizontal tilt angle during installation is typically less than 15°. Other measures should be taken to ensure adequate lubrication and prevent oil leakage when it exceeds 15°.
- The output shaft of the cycloid reducer cannot be subjected to large axial and radial forces. Other measures must be taken when there are large axial and radial forces.
- The horizontal cycloid reducer is lubricated under normal conditions by an oil pool. The height of the oil surface can be kept in the middle of the oil window. When the working conditions become tough, the ambient temperature is high temperature.
- The cycloidal pinwheel reducer is generally lubricated with 40# or 50# mechanical oil at normal temperature. In order to improve the performance of the reducer and extend the service life of the cycloid reducer, it is recommended to use 70# or 90# extreme pressure gears. Oil, Lubrication Oil also should be re-considered when working under high and low-temperature conditions.
- The vertical installation of the planetary cycloid reducer should strictly prevent the oil pump from breaking oil to avoid damage to the components of the reducer.
- When refueling, you can rotate the vent cap on the upper part of the base to refuel. When draining oil, screw the oil drain plug on the lower part of the base to release the oil. The reducer is internally oil-free.
5, the first refueling operation for 100 hours should be replaced with new oil, (and the internal sewage is washed clean) and then continue to work, replaced every six months (8-hour work system), if the working conditions are bad, the oil change time can be shortened appropriately, Practice has proved that the frequent cleaning and oil change of the reducer (such as 3-6 months) plays an important role in extending the service life of the reducer. lubricating oil should be replenished frequently during use.
- The newly issued reducer of the factory has been greased and replaced every six months. The grease is made of aluminum disulfide-2# or 2L-2# lithium base grease.
- When the coupling of the coupling, pulley, sprocket, etc. is added to the output shaft of the cycloid reducer, the direct slamming method is not allowed, because the output shaft structure of the reducer cannot bear the axial slamming force. The shaft end screw hole can be screwed into the coupling member.
- The shaft diameter of the output shaft and the input shaft is matched with GB1568-79.
- The lifting eye screw on the reducer is only used for lifting the reducer.
- When installing the reducer on the basis, calibrate the installation centerline elevation of the reducer, the level and the relevant dimensions of the connected parts. The concentricity of the calibration drive shaft should not exceed the range allowed by the coupling.
- When the speed reducer is calibrated, it can be carried out with steel blocks or cast iron blocks. The height of the blocks should not exceed three, and it can also be carried out with iron. However, after the speed reducer is calibrated, it should be replaced with flat blocks.
- The arrangement of the blocks should avoid the deformation of the body. The two sides of the foundation bolts should be arranged symmetrically. The mutual distance can be enough to allow the water slurry to circulate freely during irrigation.
- The irrigation of cement slurry should be dense, and there should be no air bubbles, voids, and other defects.
SDT Transmission warm reminds you:
for your own benefit, when choosing the cycloidal pinwheel reducer, please sure to use the speed reducer products of the old quality company with excellent quality, high reputation, and perfect after-sales service, to avoid bring you Unnecessary troubles and losses.
You can fill in your required question about the cycloidal gear motor if you have any comment: