The RV worm gearbox use and replacement of lubricating oil
1. When using or replacing the RV worm gearbox for the first time, replace the lubricating oil after running for 150-400 hours, and the subsequent oil change period ≤ 4000 hours;
2. Check the quantity and quality of the oil regularly, keep enough lubricating oil, and replace the oil mixed with impurities or deteriorated in time;
3. The amount of oil injection must be in accordance with the table requirements. It is forbidden to mix oils of different grades, and it is allowed to be mixed for the same grade oil but different viscosities.
4. The RV worm gearbox working ambient temperature is -40°C~+40°C. When the ambient temperature is lower than 0°C, the lubrication must be heated to above 0°C before starting running or using the lubricating oil with a low freezing point.
5. Table 1 for RV worm gearbox add oil volume chart, and table 2 is Types of lubricating oil used in gearbox.
▲ Table 1: RV worm gearbox add oil volume chart
|Worm shaft indexing circle sliding speed ( V )
|Worm gear oil grade
| V ≤ 2.2
||G-N 680 W
||G-N 460 W
||G-N 320 W
▲ Table 2: Types of lubricating oil used in gearbox